Friday, February 13, 2009

MTC





This is my favorite teacher at the MTC. We were very busy the first week learning about Preach My Gospel. We would have to teach a volunteer actor. a lesson each day. That was pretty scary at first but it got better.

The second week first 3 days was about CES. We learned some new teaching techniques.

We really enjoyed it. Thursday we learned about what a great program PEF is. Friday we were supposed to learn about the computer and PEF but we had to fly out.

The meals were great at the MTC and we got prime rib at the church office building the day we were there for PEF training. Then we went to dinner one last time with the kids. Tom and I were not hungry but it was great to see everyone again.


This is our district that we had classes with. One couple is going to
Russia, one to Samoa, and one to Alaska.

Next post will be Quito
temporary housing.






3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! We Finally got it and it looks great. Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you put an upcoming post in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mom! You look so cute as a missionary! I miss you, so I am excited to have more pictures to look at!

    ReplyDelete